18 Jun 2018
| Dynamics CRM
| Dynamics CRM Online
I just released version
generator-nullfactory-xrm. This release includes a lot of defect fixes, dependency version upgrades and refactored code.
- Feature #37: Added ability to upgrade tooling PowerShell scripts via the generator.
- Feature #12: The generated *.csproj files now have unique identifiers. This should avoid any potential conflict between projects.
- Feature #35: .gitignore file updated to be compatible with nested "standard project structure". (see https://gist.github.com/davidfowl/ed7564297c61fe9ab814).
- Fixed #34: Pull-CrmSolution.ps1 now downloads the zip file to a temporary file location before extraction.
- Fixed #36:
solution sub-generator now creates mapping file as expected.
- Updated plugin and workflow project dependencies:
- Microsoft.CrmSdk.CoreAssemblies -
- Microsoft.CrmSdk.Worklow -
- Refactored the internal structure of the generator.
- Refreshed package dependencies.
- Fixed broken unit tests.
Please feel free to submit any feature requests or issues found to https://github.com/shanec-/generator-nullfactory-xrm/issues
Read more about the Dynamics 365 release strategy and how everything fits together:
comments powered by